Happy Black History month! It is time for the newest challenge of the month. I thought long about this challenge, which is why it took me until now to announce it. I didn’t know if I wanted to combine black history with Valentine’s Day festivities. However, I felt that it would be too obvious. I want to create challenges that better my reader and myself. This month’s challenge is to enjoy love. Once a week, complete an activity that you love to do. I know it’s sounds easy, but life can get in the way of our alone time. Spend time with yourself while reading a book; cleaning the house; writing a poem, or trying new recipes. I will be posting one lucky winner on February 28th and the winner will receive a $50 Visa gift card. Here are the rules:
- You must be following my blog, Bougie Babe and following me @ken.monet on Instagram.
- Challenger must upload a picture each week of them enjoying the activity they love with the hashtag #BougieBabeChallenge by February 27th at 11:59 pm.
- The activity must be completed in February OF 2019! Do NOT upload a picture of an old vacation or activity you completed a long time ago.
- Comment on this post once you have uploaded your picture with your email address.
- The caption should explain what the activity is and why you chose to partake in it.
And those are the rules! I loved seeing the January challenges you guys posted. I can’t wait to see the posts for this month. Don’t forget to like, share, and comment on this post. Also, follow my blog and @ken.monet on Instagram.