It is March! It is now the start of a new challenge. The February challenge winner is HelenWong! Her posts are on her Instagram @collenlau;the posts are sentimental and beautiful to see. In addition, her captions are inspiring! This month, I will be challenging my readers to give up something that isn’tgood for them. Together, let’s un-learnour bad habits; stop indulging in junk food, and start evolving into betterhumans. I will be giving up onchocolate, alcohol, and falling asleep late at night. To grow into the best, bougie version ofourselves, we must fix our flaws. I willbe posting one lucky winner on March 31st and the winner will receive a $50Visa gift card. Here are the rules:
- You must be following my blog, Bougie Babe and following me @ken.monet on Instagram.
- Challenger must upload a picture for the month of what you are giving up and why with the hashtag #BougieBabeChallenge by March 29th at 11:59 pm.
- The activity must be completed in MARCH OF 2019! Do NOT upload a picture of you completing a similar challenge from a long time ago.
- Comment on this post once you have uploaded your picture with your email address.
- The caption should explain what you gave up for the month and why you chose to give it up.
And those are the rules! I loved seeing the January and February challengesyou guys posted. I can’t wait to see the posts for this month. Don’t forget tolike, share, and comment on this post. Also, follow my blog and @ken.monet onInstagram.