Congratulations to the winner of the March challenge, Joyce Cheng! I hope you enjoy your prize and participate in the next Bougie Babe Challenge. Speaking of the next challenge, it’s a new month and we all know what that means – Challenge time!
It’s April, and when I think of this month. I think of growth. We celebrate Earth day and Easter in this month; both holidays represent adding to your life and growing to become a better version of yourself. Easter celebrates the resurrection of Christ and us gaining a second chance. Earth day brings awareness to our dying earth and giving us the tools to grow a sustainable world. Each holiday guides us to add positivity in our lives and that is what I wanted to do this month. For this month we will be adding a positive habit into our lives. I will be posting one lucky winner on April 30th and the winner will receive a $50 Visa gift card. Here are the rules:
- You must be following my blog, Bougie Babe and following me @ken.monet on Instagram.
- Challenger must upload a picture everyday or 7 pictures all together weekly on your progress with the hashtag #BougieBabeChallenge by April 29th at 11:59 pm.
- The caption should explain what you gave up for the month and why you chose the hobby or habit.
- The activity must be completed in APRIL OF 2019! Do NOT upload a picture of you completing a similar challenge from a long time ago.
- Comment on this post once you have uploaded your picture with your email address.
And those are the rules! I loved seeing the January, February, and March challenges you guys posted. I can’t wait to see the posts for this month. Also SHARE THE CHALLENGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! Don’t forget to like, share, and comment on this post. Also, follow my blog and @ken.monet on Instagram.